et j'autorise le traitement de mes données personnelles pour la conduite des opérations indiquées.
Information about the article. 13 of the Privacy
We wish to inform you that Legislative Decree no. No 196 of June 30, 2003, Code for the protection of personal data, provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, according to the law, the treatment will be based on principles of fairness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
We hereby inform you that for the establishment and / or 'running of the relationship is or comes into possession of personal data, therefore, pursuant to art. 13 of D.lgs.n.196/2003, provides the following information:
- data will be processed in accordance with contractual requirements and to fulfill the derived, as well as for the effective management of relationships, in particular:
- legal obligations, related to civil, fiscal and accounting;
- administration of the relationship;
- fulfillment of contractual obligations;
- records management;
- handling mail and faxes;
- the processing and storage of data will be made through the use of means and tools and / or paper, in the manner that will protect the integrity, security and confidentiality;
- the provision of data is required for the fulfillment of legal obligations and / or contractual refusal to provide such data will result in the breach of contract / non-continuation of the relationship, the consequences of missing data is not linked to legal or contractual obligations will be reviewed from time to time by the writer;
- Apart from communications made to comply with legal requirements, the data may be disclosed to third parties that perform specific tasks on behalf of the writer;
- iThe owner of the data is: Sicily Horse Tours| C.F. 91015030827 | P.I.V.A. 06193620827 | Via Mastro Nino Ancaprera - 90015 - Cefalù (PA)
- the controller is Mr. Morello Alexandre
- The data will be for the duration of the relationship and after the completion of legal requirements;
- every time you exercise your rights towards the holder of the treatment, according to article 7 of Legislative Decree no. No 196/2003, through written request.
Decreto legislativo n.196/2003, Art. 7 – Right to access personal data and other rights
- You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded and their communication in intelligible form.
- You have the right to obtain information::
- source of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
- the identity of the owner, managers and assigned representative in the State, managers or agents.
- You have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.