Our horses are all Sicilian Indigenous and mixed with Arabs, and come from local farms. They grow in nature, in the area where they currently work. They are fed, cared for and treated with the utmost care, respect and love that deserve these amazing and generous fellow workers
The guides that accompany our guests on these wonderful experiences, are all strictly professional and very knowledgeable about the area that is crossed, they carry a deep respect for the environment, the horses and certainly for their guests to which they always try to meet the expectations, according to their interests and equestrian skill.
Our way of doing tourism fits right into the philosophy of eco and responsible tourism as we try to have an impact on the environment as light as possible;
- We never give up our waste during our excursions.
- During our picnic, we never use plastic plates, cutlery and glasses.
- We avoid as much as possible the use of plastic (bags, bottles, etc. ...) in general.
- We favor for our accommodation agritourism (mostly restored farmhouses from eighteenth or nineteenth centuries) that respect the environment and the landscape in which they fit.
- We favor meals based on food from local and organic agriculture.
- We aim to offer prices for our tours to suit all budgets.